[Michlib-l] Webinar at 3pm today for Summer Reading programs presented by the Library of Michigan's YSAC

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Mon Jan 9 09:21:55 EST 2017

Registration for our 2017 Build a Better World Youth Programming Ideas webinar today, 1/9/17, at 3PM is still open.  Please register here<https://www.solutionwhere.com/WW/Aspx/Public/Search/ShowCourse.aspx?courseNum=87&cId=67&pCId=0>, even if you can’t attend live; we will send you a link to the recording.  This webinar is put on by your peers serving on the Library of Michigan’s Youth Service Advisory Council and highlight summer programs that will be conducted at their Michigan libraries.

In addition, from the CSLP<http://www.cslpreads.org/>, you can register for their Summer Reading Manual webinars, please visit the following website: http://shopcslp.com/cslp/pages/webinars

  *   Children’s Program Manual<http://shopcslp.com/cslp/pages/webinars> – Tuesday, January 10, 2017
There will be two identical sessions offered.
Session 1:  11:00 a.m. Central Standard Time
Session 2:  1:00 p.m. Central Standard Time
  *   Early Literacy Program Manual<http://shopcslp.com/cslp/pages/webinars>
Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. Central Standard Time
  *   Teen Program Manual<http://shopcslp.com/cslp/pages/webinars>
Thursday, February 2, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. Central Standard Time

Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator
Statewide Library Services
517-373-5700 f