[Michlib-l] Reminder: Call for proposals for ARSL conference

Colleen Leddy ctbleddy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:31:03 EST 2017

If you have a conference session idea, ARSL is listening!
See details below, and, once again, please forgive cross postings.
Thanks,
Colleen

Colleen Leddy, Director
Stair District Library
228 W. Main St.
Morenci, MI 49256
517/458-6510

ARSL 2017 Conference: Libraries Elevated Sept 7-9, St. George Utah Call for
Proposals is open.

Share your expertise. We all love topics that take our libraries from
ordinary to extraordinary.

Doing something innovative or offering a new service at your library? Is
your library offering successful programs that others could replicate?
Bring your best to ARSL 2017 and share with attendees.

Submissions for one (1) hour programs and Full/Half Day Pre-conference
workshops are being accepted.  Proposals are due by March 15, 2017. Submit
your proposal today! The form can be found here: *http://tinyurl.com/zvl7aam
<http://tinyurl.com/zvl7aam>*

Contact Linda Green with questions: linda.green at conwaycountylibrary.org.

Jennie Garner, Library Director