[Michlib-l] Used equipment and furnishings sale at Hartland's Crossroads this Friday and Saturday Feb 10-11, 10am to 4 pm

Ceci Marlow cmarlow at cromaine.org
Tue Feb 7 14:03:10 EST 2017

hello all -

In preparation for the April 30 closure of Crossroads branch of
Hartland's Cromaine Library and the consolidation of everything, we've
got a sale this weekend. Sale is open Friday Feb 10, 10am to 4 pm and
Saturday Feb 11 10am to 4 pm. All items must be removed by 5 pm on
Saturday. There are no pre-sales and no preview for this sale. Cash and
check only.

We've got desktop PCs, laptops, a lot of e-readers and tablets, a lot of
office supplies and a few furnishings. It's a good time, too, to take a
look at our furnishings which will be offered for sale May 5-6 and may
be negotiated and purchased even before that, pending them being no
longer used. we will also offer library-specific supplies in a separate
email shortly (e.g., 3M tattletape, book stands, etc.)

Below is the list as of this afternoon. Ceci Marlow, me, will be at the
sale so feel free to come by and ask your questions, discuss what's
going on, take a look at the furnishings to be available upon closure, etc.

*EQUIPMENT AND FURNISHINGS FOR SALE AT CROSSROADS,*

*1788 N. Old US 23 (just south of M-59 next to Mackles Table & Taps).
FEBRUARY 10 AND 11, 2017 FROM 10 AM TO 4 PM. _CASH AND CHECK ONLY. _*

*ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 5:00 PM.*

**

*ITEMSPRICES*

*6 PCs, each are $25.00 each*

Dell Optiplex 790

Windows 7 Professional

Intel Core 13-2120 @ 3.30 GHz

4GB RAM

250GB HDD

CD/DVD ROM

19-in-1 Media Card Reader

*2 Laptops, each are$25.00 each*

Dell E5540 - 15.6” monitor

Windows 7 Professional 64

Intel i3-4010U @ 1.70GHz

4GB RAM

300GB HDD

CD/DVD RW Drive, Web cam

Resolution 1333 x 768

*Wii with 2 wands $10.00*

**

*3 Kindle e-readers, 4 Nook Color e-readers$5.00 each*

*3 Kindle Fires, 1 Kindle Fire HD, 2 Nook Tablets$5.00 each*

*2 Kill-a-watts, 2 Sandisk Sansa Fuze MP3 players**$5.00 each*

*3 Canon cameras, 1 Fuji rechargeable camera$5.00 each*

*1 IPod shuffle, 1 Sandisk Sansa MP3 player$5.00 each*

**

*2 Spinners – One “Slat Wall,” One with Bins $30.00 each
*used in library land to hold books, DVDs, and magazines for display –
can be excellent sorters and display units in the home, too, for toys,
clipped magazine articles, etc.

*3 vinyl seat meeting room chairs$5.00 each*

*Miscellaneous Office SuppliesFill up _your_ box for $5.00 *

Scads, Loads, Amazing Amounts! Must see to appreciate! Includes plastic
magazine boxes, plastic sorters for desktop, ereader cases,
brochure/flyer holders some for slatwall, calculator rolls, fairy garden
moss in small bags, kit bags (printed with Cromaine but good for storing
and S-hook hanging yard, embroidery thread, quilt remnants).

**

**

**

*Some furnishings may also be available but are not determined until day
of sale. *

*Items may be added or deleted to the list without notice. No pre-sales.
No preview time. *

**

**

**