[Michlib-l] Policy Search: Community Calendar and/or Electronic Signage

Shauna Swantek sswantek at putnamlib.org
Tue Feb 7 13:57:40 EST 2017

Greetings, Libraryland.

I'm in search of a couple of policies. If your library posts community events/notices on your calendar and/or on your electronic sign outside (or inside) and has a policy regarding this, please send.

I'm also curious if anyone is using or contributing to an online community-wide calendar in your area.

We envision something where many people have separate log ins to manage their own calendar (library, chamber, village, schools, churches, etc.) but it is populated into one...so the community at large can pick and choose what it sees.  There are many products available but I'd love to talk to someone about what you have experience with.

Thanks.

Shauna Lea Swantek, Director

Putnam District Library
Honoring the Past, Serving Today, Preparing For Tomorrow
www.putnamlib.org

327 North Main Street
PO Box 920
Nashville, MI 49073-9578