[Michlib-l] Square for card payments - compiled responses

Helena Hayes director at gcmdl.org
Fri Dec 22 14:49:25 EST 2017

Wow! What a quick (and helpful) response. Librarians are awesome!! :->)

 I'm attaching a compilation of responses that I received, as well as a
compilation from Janelle in Lapeer in response to a similar request last
year. General consensus is that Square is an easy, cost-effective, and
user-friendly tool. I'll let you draw your own conclusions, but I will tell
you that nothing I received has changed my thoughts about wanting to go in
that direction.

 Thank you to everyone for your replies. You are an invaluable resource,
and I'm always grateful for your assistance and advice.

 Hope you all have safe and festive holidays! Here's to a positive start to
the new year!

 Helena

  Helena Hayes, MLIS, Director
 Galesburg-Charleston Memorial District Library
 188 E. Michigan Ave.
 Galesburg, MI 49053

 Phone:    269-665-7839
 Fax:        269-665-7788