[Michlib-l] Did you survive eclipse day??

Holly Kirsten hollykirsten at chelibrary.org
Tue Aug 22 10:29:59 EDT 2017

Both our staff and our the parks and rec staff had a flood of phone calls
in the past week, but with the help of our police department and the Warren
Astronomical Society we all survived. Our local newspaper got some pictures.

http://media.voicenews.com/2017/08/21/photos-solar-eclipse-viewing-party-in-chesterfield-township/#7

Holly Kirsten
Chesterfield Township Library

--

Holly Kirsten
Head of Youth Services  Chesterfield Township Library

p: 586-598-4900 ext. 235 a: 50560 Patricia St.. Chesterfield, MI 48051
w: chelibrary.org

Raising a reader is: Talking * Singing * Reading * Writing * Playing