[Michlib-l] Solar Glasses: Safety & Reputable Vendors

Ann Greene greenelib at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 13:08:20 EDT 2017

We are also frustrated.  We are having people come from all over the county and wanting multiple glasses.  We are limiting the number as people are asking for 20 or 50.  ???   We are telling them that they can share.

We have 100 set aside for Monday that will be given to anyone coming to our party first.

I agree, we were excited and planned to have a little party.  We average 20-30 children at our SRP events and hoped for 5-15 kids for this event.  This has become crazy!
AnnEau Claire District Library