[Michlib-l] Patron Payoff-

SAR Kerry Fountain sarkf at llcoop.org
Fri Sep 2 19:33:32 EDT 2016

All-- I agree, I would waive the fine without volunteer compensation.

Meaghan: I actually had a patron who attempted to barter her $50 fine with a
cheesecake.  I was very, very new to my position and it put me in such a
strange position!  I decided to base my decisions on....would I do this for
all patrons out there?  Since the answer was no, I refused the barter.
Thankfully no one else has attempted anything else like this!

Kerry Fountain, Director
Saranac Public Library 616-642-9146
Clarksville Area Library  616-693-1001
sarkf at llcoop.org