[Michlib-l] Patron Payoff-

Meaghan Battle M.Battle at troymi.gov
Fri Sep 2 14:27:48 EDT 2016

I agree with Kevin.  In addition, bartering volunteer hours for fines is also a slippery slope that other patrons will expect to be able to do as well.  And that is one step shy of accepting payment in the form of goods, like quilts or livestock. (Just stretching the thought out to its illogical conclusion, which is something patrons may do too.)

Best of luck resolving your issue! :-)

--Meaghan