[Michlib-l] Author events?

Hope Nobel hope.nobel at ymail.com
Wed Oct 5 19:53:06 EDT 2016

We just did one in Lakeview.  It was a wonderful success, and we plan to make it an annual event.  Please ask him to contact our library to be put on our invitation list for next year.  We welcome any other names and contacts that are floating out there in library land, as well.
Library contact information:Pamela Feutz, adult serviceslvw at llcoop.org989-352-6274
Thank you, Ed!
Hope NobelDirectorTamarack District LibraryLakeview, MI