[Michlib-l] Author/Program Recommendation--Tom Carr

Paige Plant pplant at livoniapubliclibrary.org
Wed Oct 5 09:06:13 EDT 2016

Last night, Michigan-based journalist/author Tom Carr presented material from his book, "Blood on the Mitten: Infamous Michigan Murders 1830-Present," at the Livonia Civic Center Library.  He gave a very interesting 45-minute presentation, followed by a lively Q&A session and book-signing.  If your patrons have an interest in true crime and/or Michigan history, I highly recommend Tom as a speaker.  He gave me permission to share his contact information:

231.409.6074
thomasrobertcarr at gmail.com

If you have any questions about our Livonia event/experience, please contact me.

--
Paige Plant
Librarian

"I read everything.  The library fed me."
--Louise Erdrich, when asked 'What kind of reader were you as a child?'