[Michlib-l] Handling Faxes

Director mackinaw3 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 16:28:25 EDT 2016

1. N
2. Y
3. N
4. Other configurations - We are encouraging people to scan to e-mail their
documents instead of faxing.  It is a huge savings money wise for our
patrons as we only charge the cost of a copy to do it (.20 cents per
page).  We have a large summer worker population and this has helped them
tremendously. We still do the scanning but patrons input the email address
that they want the document to go to.

Jolene Michaels, Director

Mackinaw Area Public Library
528 W. Central Ave;  PO Box 67