[Michlib-l] Accepting credit/debit cards compiled

Janelle Martin jmartin at lib.lapeer.org
Tue Nov 15 14:07:15 EST 2016

Hello Everyone,
I compiled the results from my original email in October asking what service you use to accept credit or debit card payments. I am attaching both my results and the results from Matt Church in April 2015. Also, Holly Hentz from Hamburg Township sent her credit card policy along with her answers, so I thought I would include it also.
It looks like Square is getting more and more popular based on the results of both surveys. My library will be comparing Square to another credit card service from a company we already deal with and then decide between the two services. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you very much,

Janelle

Janelle Martin
Head of Fiction