[Michlib-l] Overdrive items owned for state aid report

Shawn Andary sandary at uproc.lib.mi.us
Fri Nov 11 09:53:37 EST 2016

That is very strange.  Our OverDrive contact (Sarah Delano) told us that we
could use the Purchased Titles report for counts, but I wonder if things
have changed.  The Title Status and Usage report also works, and you use
that same "In collection" status when running it.  We didn't like it as
much since you have to add all the different types ebooks together (e.g.
metered by use, metered by time, one copy/one use, etc) in order to get
your total.  Doing that is laborious and the Purchased Titles just gave a
nice quick number that could be plugged in.  I'm going to ask Sarah Delano
for some clarification :(

Shawn

Shawn Andary, ALS System Admin
UP Region of Library Cooperation