[Michlib-l] Overdrive items owned for state aid report

Helen Dewey rhdewey at charter.net
Fri Nov 11 09:28:53 EST 2016

Thank you for sharing this method.

I tried it, and I see at the top of the Purchased Titles report a note:

" This report does not display the total number of units or licenses
currently in your collection. See the Title status & usage report for
information about your current holdings. "

That report, run with the same dates (starting 1/1/2009 and ending
6/30/2016),  produces a different total!  Is that because of licenses??

This is confusing.

Helen Dewey
Benzonia Public Library