[Michlib-l] Free library furniture

Bartlett, Bernadette (MDE) BartlettB at michigan.gov
Wed Mar 2 13:18:14 EST 2016

Hi - the Library of Michigan is downsizing study/mfm carrels.  If you are interested, please contact Bernadette Bartlett, 517-373-2971 or bartlettb at michigan.gov<mailto:bartlettb at michigan.gov> asap.

Unfortunately we are not able to deliver, but we may be able to help load at pick-up.

Modular blond oak wood veneer carrels with typical wear and tear. More than what is pictured here will be available.

6 segment 2-sided block                                                                                           one-sided multiple-segment row

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D17485.F29C3190][cid:image002.jpg at 01D17485.F29C3190]

Thanks!

Bernadette

Bernadette M. Bartlett
Michigan Documents Librarian
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI  48915
517-373-2971
www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan>

Check out the curated content on the LM homepage including state and national CE offerings, LM events, stats reports, headlines from around the library world and intriguing snapshots of our varied collections at http://michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan