[Michlib-l] Teen Art Club

Adrianne Schinkai amschinkai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 13:11:52 EST 2016

Hello all,

I am working on developing a teen art club for our library, but I wanted to
know what other libraries have done. I am looking to keep this as students
who are between the 6th-12th grades, but any ideas are welcome.

Do you simply provide an environment for teens to work on their own
projects, such as drawing, writing, and crafts?

Or do you hold a general program once a month, with different projects and
materials each month? If so, what do you provide? Do you charge a small fee
per participant? Where do you get your ideas?

Thanks in advance for the help, advice, and feedback!

--
*Adrianne M. Schinkai*

   - (248) 331-7834
   - amschinkai at gmail.com