[Michlib-l] Troubled laminator seeks a new home

Andrea Smalley asmalley at vicksburglibrary.org
Wed Jan 13 16:42:48 EST 2016

Hello All,

We have a GBC HeatSeal H800 Pro laminator that doesn't quite function
correctly- it will turn on and heat up, but not enough to create a full
laminating seal. To further unsweeten the pot, this model has been
discontinued. However, if there is someone out there who is handy,
interested, and able to pick up the machine in the Vicksburg/Kalamazoo area,
we would be delighted to see it get a second shot at life.

Please let me know if you're interested or have any questions.

Thanks!

Andrea Smalley

Head of Circulation

Vicksburg District Library