[Michlib-l] Michigan Author Thomas Ebelt

Mary Jane Ogg mjogg at hdl.org
Mon Dec 5 12:26:48 EST 2016

If anyone is looking for a Michigan author to present at your library or book club, I highly recommend Thomas Ebelt.  He has been to Harrison District Library twice and has been very well received.  He has written two books, Blacksparrow and Whitefeather.

>From the back of his book:

  Thomas Alan Ebelt is a retired banker and member of Mid-Michigan Writers,  Inc.  A native of Michigan, he lived in New Mexico

  for two decades and became enchanted by the Pueblo cultures and history of the region.  He uses those images as a back-drop

  for his mystery writing.  Mr. Ebelt lives with his wife in West Branch, Michigan.

  We are very interested in promoting Michigan authors and would welcome any recommendations you may have.

Mary-Jane Ogg

Public Services Librarian

105 E. Main PO Box 380

Harrison District Library