[Michlib-l] Cataloging for new Harry Potter "book"

Mary Beth Reasoner mbreasoner at tecumsehlibrary.org
Wed Aug 31 17:42:10 EDT 2016

Ditto with Tecumseh! All of our Harry Potter books are in the J Fiction section, and after considering the cataloging options for the newest title, I simply added it to the existing Harry Potter series collection, basically for the convenience of all.  As Cindy noted, to do otherwise would be confusing to the patron.  Our six copies are experiencing a healthy circulation with patrons of all ages!

Mary Beth

Mary Beth Reasoner
Children's Services Librarian
Tecumseh District Library

mbreasoner at tecumsehlibrary.org<http://mbreasoner@tecumsehlibrary.org><mailto:mbreasoner at gmail.com>
www.tecumsehlibrary.org<http://www.tecumsehlibrary.org/>

215 North Ottawa Street
Tecumseh, MI  49286-1564

517-423-2238
517-423-5519 (Fax)

"Let us read and let us dance, two amusements that will never do any harm to the world."     - Voltaire