[Michlib-l] Program Evaluations

Keegan Sulecki ksulecki at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
Wed Aug 31 12:16:26 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

At Chelsea District Library we have paper evaluations we provide at every
program that we use to get feedback from our attendees regarding what they
thought of the program and also get ideas for future programs.

At a recent management meeting, we discussed how our current form is not
really effective in prompting our patrons to share actionable thoughts or
ideas or even providing us with statistics to show us the impact our
programs might be having on the community. We would really like to revamp
this evaluation form and provide more options for patrons to give feedback,
for instance, a digital evaluation in addition to paper.

If any other libraries do regular evaluation forms during programs, we
would really appreciate the opportunity to see what your forms look like.
We would also love to hear any thoughts you have on what parts of your form
help you collect important and actionable feedback from the community or
determine if the program offered real enrichment to those who attended.

Thanks so much!
Keegan

--
Keegan Sulecki