[Michlib-l] Invitation to author events!

LVW Circulation lvw at llcoop.org
Mon Aug 22 10:13:23 EDT 2016

The Tamarack District Library is excited to announce our event "Bios,
Books and Brunch! Everyone is invited, please share this flyer with
patrons and staff.

Friday, September 16, 6:00 - 8:00 pm, Michigan Notable Author, Mardi Jo
Link will be here presenting "Yes you can write your Memoir!"

Saturday, September 17, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, is an Author Tea with keynote
speaker Maris Soule at 11:00 am.

Please refer any published authors you may know to our website for
further information including an application for authors to attend the
expo. tamaracklibrary.org

This event is sponsored by the Friends of the Tamarack District Library.
Hope to see you there!

Tamarack District Library
832 S. Lincoln Avenue
PO Box 469