[Michlib-l] Book Club sets to a good home

Andrea Smalley asmalley at vicksburglibrary.org
Tue Apr 26 15:02:51 EDT 2016

Hello All,

The Vicksburg District Library has several book club sets that we would like
to give to anyone interested.

All books do have library markings, but are in good condition.

Will send through RIDES.

Please let me know if you are interested in:

Phenomenal Women by Maya Angelou (9 copies)

Manhunt by James Swanson (10 copies)

Thrift Store Saints by Jane Knuth (10 copies)

Butterfly Garden by Chip St. Clair (10 copies)

Stones into Schools by Greg Morteson (10 copies)

Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford (10 copies)

American Salvage by Bonnie Jo Campbell (10 copies)

Julia's Chocolates by Cathy Lamb (10 copies)

Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert (10 copies)

Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls (8 copies)

All Over but the Shoutin' by Rick Bragg (10 copies)

Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates (10 copies)

Measure of a Man by Sidney Poitier (10 copies)

Infidel by Ayann Hirsi Ali (10 copies)

Life of Pi by Yann Martel (10 copies)

Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson (10 copies)

Still Alice by Lisa Genova (10 copies)

The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory (10 copies)

Stitches by David Small (8 copies)

The Help by Kathryn Stockett (10 copies)

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (10 copies)

Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson (10 copies)

One Upon a River by Bonnie Jo Campbell (10 copies)

Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett (9 copies)

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann Shaffer (10
copies)

Andrea Smalley

Head of Circulation

Vicksburg District Library