[Michlib-l] Adjustable folding tables

Lois Hartman lrhartman8 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 13:35:28 EDT 2016

I would like recommendations for durable folding tables for our community room.  Specifically 8' in length with the resin/plastic top and height adjustable. I have bought from various places but we are finding they break down at the frame.  Maybe that is normal with the use they get from people putting them up and taking them down, or is there some that are more durable than others?  Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.  Cost is also a factor of course.  I find many tables that are reasonably priced but not adjustable and we really need the adjustable ones because we use them for story hour.
 Lois Hartman
Watervliet District Library