[Michlib-l] comic books

Kat Boyer librarykat.15 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 12:38:25 EDT 2015

We've had comics for years and I agree with Jeff.  I would put the comics
out wherever they best fit into the collection.  Most of your comic book
readers are probably going to be older teens and adults.  Sometimes kids
are interested in our Teen comics mostly because they are slender and fun
to read, but our hard-core comic people are going to be in the "new adult"
and up category.  Our demographic for American comic stories goes probably
up into patrons in their 40s.

-Kat Boyer

Kat Boyer
Interim Director