[Michlib-l] Ben Franklin College Funding

Trevor Winn TWinn at thegdl.org
Sat May 2 15:59:00 EDT 2015

Hi Bill,

According to LARA, Robert Sachs company is an LLC.

Take a look at his filings docs here: http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/bcs_corp/results.asp?ID=D36309&page_name=llc

It's not clear (to me) if he's organized for charitable purposes. I did not immediately locate his company via the IRS' online list.

Trevor L. Winn
Business Center Librarian
Robert T. Bolo, Jr. Business Center
515 Perry Road | Grand Blanc, MI 48439