[Michlib-l] Ben Franklin College Funding

Bill Wines bwines at commercelibrary.info
Sat May 2 15:36:01 EDT 2015

Has anyone out there had dealings with a gentleman named Robert Sachs who
represents a college scholarship program called "Ben Franklin College
Funding"?  He's looking to use our facilities to promote his endeavor.
Presumably it's a not-for-profit organization.  I'm having a difficult time
finding out anything about it, and the distinct lack of an online presence
is sending up red flags for me.

--
Bill Wines
Circulation & Technical Services Manager

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not