[Michlib-l] FW: ALAO Graphic Novel Presentation

BiggThomas, Deb (MDE) BiggsThomasD at michigan.gov
Fri May 1 11:49:00 EDT 2015

I thought this might be of interest to public and school libraries as asked Rita if I could also share via Michlib and MAME lists, and the author, Anita Gonzalez, graciously agreed.  Please find the .ppt attached.

Kind regards,
Deb

D. B. Thomas, MA AMLS
MeL & Library Outreach Coordinator
Visit MeL at: http://mel.org<http://mel.org/> and on Facebook at: http://facebook.com/mel.org
The Library of Michigan is pleased to share a new video series highlighting Michigan libraries and how they are making a difference in their communities.  To experience Michigan libraries in a new light, visit http://brightside.cedam.info/ and watch the 21st Century Libraries episode.