[Michlib-l] Conference Announcement

April VanPutten april.vanputten at cornerstone.edu
Thu Mar 19 18:35:17 EDT 2015

*59th Annual Conference of the Association of Christian Librarians*

The Association of Christian Librarians is hosting its 59th annual
conference from June 8-11, 2015 at Carson-Newman University in Jefferson
City, Tennessee!

The conference includes a Keynote Address by Tim Bucknall, the 2014 ACRL
Academic/Research Librarian of the Year and one of the 2006 Library Journal
Mover and Shakers!  Mr. Bucknall will share on the topic of Library
Innovation.  There will also be two pre-conference opportunities. Kathy
Dempsey will present on Library Marketing and Regina Mays will present on
Assessment. In addition to these guest speakers, there will be 36 member
presentations on a variety of topics.  On Wednesday, there is a vendor show
with opportunities to meet one-on-one with a variety of library vendors.
To see more information about the conference and to register for the
conference, go to the conference website.
<http://www.acl.org/index.cfm/conference/>  The Early Bird Registration
rate ends on April 15, a $50 savings!  If you're not already a member of
ACL, you can join the organization and save an additional $75 off the
non-member conference rate!   We hope you will join us for our annual
conference and continue "Blazing a Trail through the Mountains" of
librarianship!

--
April VanPutten* MBA*
Library Business Manager
e-mail: april.vanputten at cornerstone.edu

*CORNERSTONE UNIVERSITYBUILD A LIFE THAT MATTERS*