[Michlib-l] Highly Recommended Program for Libraries

Mary Ann Lenon mortwplib at centurytel.net
Fri Jul 24 15:28:35 EDT 2015

Last week Morton Township Library hosted Teresa Irish, author of A
Thousand Letters Home to present "The Journey of the Letters”.  We had
over 80 people in attendance.We contacted her because of the many
wonderful recommendations on Michlib.She tells the story of her father
through the letters he wrote home while serving in WWII.  Teresa
discovered the 1,000 letters in her father’s trunk after he died.The
story is amazing.So many in the audience cried, laughed and were
completely inspired by her presentation.In January of 2015, Teresa
mentioned on Michlib that she would be leaving Michigan after 2015.Good
news!She will not be leaving now until sometime in 2017.If you are
interested in hosting her presentation, please visit
www.AThousandLettersHome.com <http://www.AThousandLettersHome.com> or
contact Teresa Irish directly at Teresa at AThousandLettersHome.com
<mailto:Teresa at AThousandLettersHome.com> or (734)502-4577.You will not
be disappointed.

--
Mary Ann Lenon
Director