[Michlib-l] Fwd: KEY CONTACT ACTION ITEM

Colleen Leddy ctbleddy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 20:40:09 EDT 2015

Hi there to the rural and small libraries!
See below for information about the upcoming ARSL annual conference. I'm
just passing on the info; if you have any questions, contact Julie Elmore:
occtpl at gmail.com

Thanks,
Colleen

Early bird registration continues for the Association for Rural and Small
Libraries annual conference.  ARSL 2015 will be held at the beautiful Riverwalk
Marriott
<http://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=Association%20for%20Rural%20and%20Small%20Libraries%20Fall%202015%20Conference%5ELITPB%60RSLRSLA%60139.00%60USD%60false%609/29/15%6010/4/15%609/11/15&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes>
 in Little Rock, Arkansas Oct. 1-3rd,with pre-conferences and tours taking
place Sept. 30th. While the conference hotel has officially sold out,
overflow arrangements have been made with both the DoubleTree and Wyndham
hotels.

Breakout sessions <http://arsl.info/breakout-session-little-rock-2015/>
have been posted on the conference website
<http://arsl.info/category/conferences/2015-conference/> along with
information about our key speakers (P.C. Cast, Josh Hanagarne,  Zach
Benedict, and more). * There is also information about a very special
limited seating post-conference writers workshop with P.C. Cast!*

This conference is completely dedicated to libraries that serve smaller and
or rural populations. We are anticipating roughly 500 library workers and
supporters to be in attendance and we welcome you to join us!

Registration costs for ARSL 2015 begin at $263.50 (member rate),slightly
more for non-members. This fee includes 3 days of learning, access to the
welcome reception, breakfast (Thurs/Fri.), lunch (Thurs/Fri.), and a
Saturday brunch. This year's conference also *includes* access to all
speaker events, including Friday's featured author, PC Cast.

Many pre-conferences are available including a sessions on emergency
planning, accidental leadership, apps, and more.

Registration for the conference, pre-conferences, and tours is available by
going to http://www.regonline.com/2015arslannualconference

More information can be found on the ARSL conference webpage
<http://arsl.info/category/conferences/>

We hope to see you in Little Rock for #ARSL2015!

Sincerely,
2015 Conference Planning Committee
Julie Elmore

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oakland-City-Columbia-Township-Public-Library/137481149592>