[Michlib-l] Kelly DiPucchio July 23 2 p.m.

Laura Scott Laura.Scott at FarmLib.org
Tue Jul 14 16:18:53 EDT 2015

You are cordially invited to attend our author program on Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 2 p.m. featuring picture book author Kelly DiPucchio. This event will be held in the Auditorium of our Main Library, 32737 W. 12 Mile Rd., Farmington Hills, MI 48334.  For more information please call (248) 848-4315.

We are grateful that Book Beat Book Store will be selling books for Ms. DiPucchio to autograph. To pre-purchase titles call (248) 968-1190.

You are welcome to print and distribute the attached flyer.

Join us for what we expect to be a fun and informative afternoon.

Laurie - Laura E. Scott
Head of Children's Services, Main Library
Farmington Community Library
32737 W. 12 Mile Rd. Farmington Hills, MI 48334-3302
(248) 848-4315  laura.scott at farmlib.org<mailto:laura.scott at farmlib.org>