[Michlib-l] Mark Twain Impersonator or Expert...

BEL Deb Jones beldrj at llcoop.org
Fri Jan 16 12:36:47 EST 2015

Hello All – we would very much like to hire a Mark Twain Impersonator or an
expert on Mark Twain for a community wide program.  We would also like to
hire a United States history expert who could speak about the 1870’s in
America.  Please let me know if you have any ideas.  Thank you very much.
Deb.

Deborah L. Jones, Director
beldrj at llcoop.org

Alvah N. Belding Memorial Library
302 E Main Street
Belding MI 48809
P 616.7941450
F 616.794.3510
belding.michlibrary.org

Imagine the Possibilities @ Your Library!

“A truly great library contains something in it to offend everyone.”
Jo Goodwin

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.