[Michlib-l] A personal journey through dementia – author Elaine Pereira will speak about her mother’s experience

fabak at libcoop.net fabak at libcoop.net
Wed Jan 14 15:04:10 EST 2015

Hello,

It is painfully difficult to watch a loved one decline as dementia
ravages their mind, destroying memories, rational thinking and judgment.
  In her touching memoir, I Will Never Forget: A Daughter’s Story of Her
Mother’s Arduous and Humorous Journey through Dementia, Elaine Pereira
shares the heartbreaking and humorous story of her mother’s experience.

Elaine will be with us on Thursday, February 26 at 6:00 to offer her
insights gained through personal experience.  Books will be available
for sale and signing.

I am attaching our flyer for the event in case you would like to print
some for your patrons.  All are welcome!

If you have any questions or need additional information, please let me
know.

Thank you.

Kathy Faba
Branch Librarian