[Michlib-l] Kim the Piper - Bagpipe Program

Mary Ann DeKane maryann at ropl.org
Sat Jan 10 17:21:05 EST 2015

> Hi,

If you're looking for a very interesting and different program to host, I
recommend Kim Johnson (Kim the Piper).  She performed today here at the
Royal Oak Public Library.

 Not only does she entertain the audience with bagpipes, the session was
very educational with demonstrations of 3 different types of bagpipes,
historical facts and a thorough description of the kilts/costumes, and she
even taught a Scottish dance at the end.

I have cc'd her on this email if you'd like to contact her.  If you have
any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Mary Ann

--
Mary Ann DeKane
Head of Public Services