[Michlib-l] Focus Group Participants Needed for SIRS Discoverer in MeL

BiggThomas, Deb (MDE) BiggsThomasD at michigan.gov
Mon Feb 23 15:07:12 EST 2015

Hi All-Tami Kirk, Product Mgr. for SIRS Discoverer at ProQuest would like to do some focus groups of librarians who use SIRS Discoverer as ProQuest works on a redesign of the product.  Tami is looking at the weeks of March 9 and 16; she can do the group via a webinar format and was thinking 4 pm to accommodate school/work schedules, although other times are doable.  Duration would be an hour I'm thinking...

Please let me know by Monday, March 2nd if you can participate.

Thanks very much for considering!
Deb

Deb Biggs Thomas, MA AMLS
Michigan eLibrary & Outreach Coordinator
Library of Michigan/Michigan Dept. of Education
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI  48909
Phone:  517-373-4466
Visit MeL at:  http://mel.org<http://mel.org/> and on Facebook at:  http://facebook.com/mel.org
The Library of Michigan is pleased to share a new video series highlighting Michigan libraries and how they are making a difference in their communities.  To experience Michigan libraries in a new light, visit http://brightside.cedam.info/ and watch the 21st Century Libraries episode.