[Michlib-l] 2016

Melissa Malcolm melissa at lib.lapeer.org
Fri Dec 11 16:51:05 EST 2015

With our policy for holidays the way it is, potential days closed would be Friday through Monday. However, in a previous year with the same scenario, I found that part-time staff were very willing to work the Friday in order to keep the library open. (It's a 9-5 day so doesn't require two shifts to stay open.) I'm going to ask for volunteers again for Dec 23 and Dec 30, 2016.