[Michlib-l] iPad for beginners

Sarah Neidert sarah at brightonlibrary.info
Fri Dec 4 10:00:24 EST 2015

Stacy,
 I use Goodwill Community Foundation for all my classes.  Here is the iPad
class link:
http://www.gcflearnfree.org/ipadbasics

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 9:56 AM, Stacy Pasche <
spasche at benzieshoreslibrary.org> wrote:

> We hope to be offering an iPad for beginners class this winter. I am
> wondering if anyone who has taught this before would be willing to share
> their instructional outline/class materials. Hate to reinvent the wheel.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Stacy Pasche,
> Assistant Library Director
>
> *"Sometimes it's fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney*

Sarah Neidert | Head, Automated Services
Brighton District Library | 100 Library Dr., Brighton, MI 48116
(810) 229-6571 x213 | www.brightonlibrary.info | Sign up for our
e-Newsletter
<http://brightonlibrary.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=fb55c129e43a6e0052b4f1574&id=cd52b9c526>

<http://www.brightonlibrary.info> <http://www.brightonlibrary.info/>