[Michlib-l] TFOP submission error

Melissa Armstrong melissa at carolibrary.org
Wed Dec 2 10:51:27 EST 2015

I did have trouble the first time I sent it.. I clicked on the link with the
email address on it that automatically put it in my To Box.  Then it went
through..( I don't know if they made sense) but it finally worked

Melissa Armstrong

Assistant Director

Caro Area District Library

840 W Frank Street

Caro, Michigan 48723

989-673-4329 ext. 107

melissa at carolibrary.org

Signature SizeCaro-Area-District-Library-Logo