[Michlib-l] TFOP submission error

Sheila Bissonnette SBissonnette at cityofclare.org
Wed Dec 2 08:44:18 EST 2015

Good morning,

Is anyone else having a problem submitting your TFOP order to the IRS ?  I have submitted ours several times and I continue to get a “form error detected” email in reply. I have double checked our forms several times.  I’m clueless as to why it will not be accepted.  The text of the email is “We are unable to accept and process your form due to the following reason: Incorrect form.  No program specified.”  We have selected the option that we prefer.  The only box that isn’t checked is the “Remove us from this program”.

Has anyone else received this error?

Thanks so much

Sheila

—