[Michlib-l] Formal Typed Board Resolutions

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Fri Aug 28 15:19:27 EDT 2015

Hello all!  I apologize for any crossposting.

It was a practice of a former director to have formal typed resolutions
ready for the Library Board to fill in the blanks.  They are *incredibly*
helpful when looking back at the actions of a Board.  I'm hoping that some
of you might have templates you can share.  I'll take any you have, but I'm
specifically looking for templates for resolutions related to investment
decisions, budget adoptions and/or amendments, and millage levies.

Often the millage levy is resolved at the same time as the adoption of a
next fiscal year's budget.  We run calendar as fiscal, so we have to levy
our millage months before we're finalizing a budget. I'm hoping someone out
there might have them as separate resolutions.

Note: I plan to compile responses for the listservs, so if you have any
concerns about your template and/or response being distributed widely,
*please* let me know in your email.

Thank you all!

Cynthia Stanczak
Interim Director