[Michlib-l] MeL Minute - Tell Us Your MeL Story

Borrelli, Eunice (MDE) BorrelliE at michigan.gov
Thu Aug 20 14:39:10 EDT 2015

Hello all,

In case you've been wondering (and missing it), we moved the link for libraries and patrons to tell us MeL stories, from the left column on the MeL homepage<http://mel.org/> to the Contact MeL<http://mel.org/Contact> link under Resources at the bottom of the homepage, http://mel.org/Contact.   Having first-hand information about how MeL resources are used and shown to be helpful to students, individuals, businesses, and organizations provides us with the information we need to ensure continued funding and interest by stakeholders.  Have a heartwarming tale of MeL success or an innovative application of a particular resource?  Please share - we'd love to hear about it.

Training opportunity next week:  All Michigan library staff are invited to join MCLS/LM on August 26, at 9:30 am for a free ½ hour webinar on utilizing MeL legal resources. Learn from your colleagues who regularly utilize MeL legal resources to provide their patrons with the information they need. We will hear from both the public library and special/academic legal library perspectives.  Read more and register at: http://mcls.org/training-events/training-events-list/training-event/?ref_cID=198&bID=0&dd_asId=1643

MeL Minutes are brought to you by the Library of Michigan.  Want more information on MeL?  Stay tuned for next week's MeL Minute available on many Michigan library listservs, email us at contact at mel.org<mailto:contact at mel.org> or visit mel.org<http://mel.org/>.  We encourage you to share MeL Minutes with your public service colleagues.

Eunice

Eunice C. Borrelli
Michigan eLibrary Internet Librarian, Library of Michigan/Michigan Dept. of Education
702 W. Kalamazoo St., Lansing, MI 48909
Phone: 517-241-4996    Toll Free: 877-479-0021     Fax: 517-373-5700

[Follow MeL on Twitter]<https://twitter.com/meldotorg>  [MeL - Michigan eLibrary Logo] <http://mel.org/>   [Like MeL on Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mel.org>
[image004]Nourishing Michigan's Future...during school and during the summer!  Encourage Michigan's children to Meet Up and Eat Up - and Read Up! Find the Summer Food Service Program site nearest you at:  www.michigan.gov/sfsp<http://www.michigan.gov/sfsp>