[Michlib-l] Staff Training Topics

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Thu Aug 20 12:55:27 EDT 2015

Hello all!  I apologize for any cross-posting.

I'm hoping you can share what you feel are the best staff training topics
(and trainers) you've used at your library.  We've only got one staff day
each year (something I'm hoping to chance down the road), and I've learned
that too many serious topics, as important as they are, drag down the
crowd.  But leaving the library to do something that's not even remotely
applicable seems to be a waste of the precious little time we have together
as an entire staff.  Topics, trainers, contacts, "hey, I heard XX Library
did this once...," fun or serious, I welcome them all.

Thank you!

Cynthia Stanczak
Interim Director
Head of Adult Services