[Michlib-l] Help Me Find a Book!

Kathryn Bergeron kathryn.bergeron at baldwinlib.org
Fri Apr 24 16:06:19 EDT 2015

The award for best book find ever, goes to Eyal Suseela with *Bodies of
Water* by T. Greenwood! Thank you, Eyal, and everyone who helped me try to
figure this out. Librarians are really the best ever.

- Kathryn "Utterly Joyful about Librarians" Bergeron

Kathryn Bergeron, MSI
Associate Director
Baldwin Public Library
300 West Merrill Street