[Michlib-l] Employment Opportunity- Children's Librarian I

Katie Ester esterk at libcoop.net
Thu Apr 23 16:59:17 EDT 2015

Librarian I, Children’s Services (Full-Time)

The Charter Township of Shelby is accepting applications for the
position of Librarian I, Children’s Services (full-time).  Duties
include conducting library services and programs for children & young
adults, and supervising acquisition of children’s and young adult
materials.  Qualified candidates must provide proof of Master’s degree
in Library Science from an American Library Association accredited
university, one year experience as a children’s librarian, and a valid
driver’s license. Salary: $47,104 - $54,142.  Applications and a full
job description may be obtained and submitted at
https://shelbytwp.applicantpro.com/jobs/216809.html
Applications must be submitted no later than 12:00 a.m. 5/8/2015. EOE.

--
Katie Ester
Director