[Michlib-l] Job posting at Macomb College, strong archival component

Norris, Sonya (MDE) NorrisS2 at michigan.gov
Thu Apr 9 15:45:36 EDT 2015

Please note the following job announcement from Macomb College:

The position has a strong archival component, and the ideal candidate would have some experience with Past Perfect software or database management.  The majority of the work is in our Lorenzo Cultural Center here at Macomb College.

Here is the link to the job posting: https://jobs.macomb.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1428598881617

We are anxious to have a good pool of qualified candidates!

Lois Jackman
Manager of Education, Enrichment & Grants
Lorenzo Cultural Center
Macomb Center for the Performing Arts
586.286.2198