[Michlib-l] AWE Multi-State Purchase Available for Michigan Libraries

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Fri Sep 19 17:40:08 EDT 2014

The Library of Michigan has a strong commitment to early literacy. Not only do we support that commitment with our book programs--Michigan Reads! and Michigan Notable Books--but we have also added a strong collection of early literacy subscription eResources to the Michigan eLibrary.  Michigan children being able to read at grade level by 3rd grade is a goal we wholeheartedly support and work to achieve.

AWE Digital Learning Solutions as recently approached LM about their 2014 Multi-State Special Group Purchase plan available now through December 15th. Many other state libraries are making this offer known to their libraries as well. Attached you will find an information sheet to assist you with any decision you may make.  Should you have any questions an AWE contact is listed on the attached.

Shannon

Shannon D. White
Continuing Education Coordinator
Library of Michigan
702 West Kalamazoo, P.O. Box 30007, Lansing, MI 48909-7507
Ph: 517-373-9489; Fax: 517-373-5700
Toll free:  877-479-0021
whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:whites29 at michigan.gov>
http://michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan