[Michlib-l] Save the Date--MI KidLib Unconference 2015--April 24--Kalamazoo

Andrea Vernola AndreaV at kpl.gov
Fri Sep 19 16:55:45 EDT 2014

In February 2014, 95 youth librarians, youth library workers, and students gathered at Clinton-Macomb Public Library for a truly excellent day of professional development, idea-sharing, networking, and learning, unconference style. In 2015, we'll gather April 24th at Kalamazoo Public Library. Hosted by Lisa Mulvenna (Clinton-Macomb PL), Anne Clark (Alice and Jack Wirt PL, Bay City), and Andrea Vernola (Kalamazoo PL), the MI KidLib Unconference<https://sites.google.com/a/sotomorowblog.com/mikidlib2015/> will feature relevant and engaging sessions decided on by participants at the conference. And as is typical of an Unconference, it's FREE to attend. Registration begins in January 2015.

Here<https://sites.google.com/a/sotomorrowblog.com/unconference/notes> are the session notes from last year in case you want to see what we learned together. We hope you'll join us and spread the word to anyone who's interested in youth services in libraries!

--
Andrea Vernola
Children's Programming Librarian

[KPL-logo]<http://www.kpl.gov/>