[Michlib-l] Program Recommendation

Andrea Estelle aestelle at otsegolibrary.org
Mon Nov 17 14:34:38 EST 2014

A program recommendation for everyone.

We had Jay Follis present a Titanic: West Michigan Connections program here
at the Otsego District Library this November and it was very interesting. He
brings real artifacts from the Titanic sister ship and he and his wife dress
in period costume. He has been researching the Titanic since he was 14 years
old and is extremely knowledgeable on the subject. He also researched Otsego
Titanic ties for our program which was very interesting.  Our audience
really enjoyed his program. He lives in Allegan, MI.

jfollis640 at gmail.com <mailto:jfollis640 at gmail.com>

Andrea Estelle, Library Director

"Brighten the Corner Where You Are"

Every Great Community Deserves a Great Library

www.otsegolibrary.org <http://www.otsegolibrary.org/>