[Michlib-l] MeL.org survey report now available!

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Mon Nov 17 13:01:01 EST 2014

The newest round of surveys about the Michigan eLibrary and library services is now complete and the Library of Michigan has posted the final report for use by the Michigan library community. In this third round of surveys since 2009, we did three surveys, an online survey for library staff, an online survey for library patrons and a random phone survey of the general public. We appreciate the time the library community took to do the staff survey and to promote the library patron survey.

We are using the survey data, as we have from previous surveys, to inform programs and planning for MeL.org, among other services. We also use the surveys to inform our federal reporting for the use of Library Services & Technology Act (LSTA) funding from the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS).

You can find the final report at www.michigan.gov/lsta<http://www.michigan.gov/lsta> in the LSTA Surveys section. If you are interested in any of the cross tabulation reports to see what residents and library users from your area have said, please contact me.

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
reishk at michigan.gov<mailto:reishk at michigan.gov>

www.michigan.gov/lsta<http://www.michigan.gov/lsta>